Double-use sink great solution to kitchen storage worries ★★★★★
In the hectic life of the modern day person, having things in order is a great comfort and the kitchen is a great place to start this organisation.
Now a feature from a leading interior design magazine has recommended a way to make full use of your space, which will help de-clutter your kitchen.
Ideal Home magazine has suggested combining the kitchen sink with a chopping board - marrying to devices that are in daily use.
"A sink with a chopping board insert means you can chop your vegetables conveniently close to where you wash them," the article reads. "When you need to use the sink again, the board simply lifts off."
By employing this kind of device, home-owners can maximise storage space in one of the most important rooms in their houses.
Recently, the Irish Independent suggested that people are using their kitchens as a place of refuge during tough times.
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews its 2013 Kitchens (14/11/2012)
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews Its Latest Additional Products (06/07/2012)
- The best kitchens 'combine practical innovations and good looks' (02/07/2011)
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews Its Latest Stunning Timber Veneer Walnut Kitchen Range (21/04/2011)
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews The Latest In Contemporary Kitchen Design (18/04/2011)