There are 'multiple options' when it comes to kitchen lighting ★★★★★
When designing a new kitchen, people should look in to the multitude of different options available to them when it comes to choosing lighting.
According to UKTV's Home website, there are "multiple options" that people should contemplate. The article also states that people should change their choices according to which part of the kitchen they are lighting.
"Think carefully when considering your choices: bright light is best around the cooking area so you can clearly (and safely!) see what you're doing," it reads.
"A lower light creates a softer glow and is better over a kitchen table or breakfast bar."
Earlier this week, Victoria Lee, a designer at Light IQ, recommended that people choosing lighting for a new kitchen should install LEDs, as they will "reap the rewards" when it comes to their electricity bill.
UKTV's Home is a television channel dedicated to interior design and home redecoration. The channel is one of ten different channels that operate under the UKTV banner, including Good Food, Dave and Eden.
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews its 2013 Kitchens (14/11/2012)
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews Its Latest Additional Products (06/07/2012)
- The best kitchens 'combine practical innovations and good looks' (02/07/2011)
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews Its Latest Stunning Timber Veneer Walnut Kitchen Range (21/04/2011)
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews The Latest In Contemporary Kitchen Design (18/04/2011)