Under-floor heating is a 'positive feature' in kitchens ★★★★★
Kitchens with under-floor heating may prove to be among the most popular with kitchen designers.
A tiling company has said that the heating is regarded as a "positive feature in the house" and could help some homeowners to sell their property.
QEP Vitrex's spokesman added value that under-floor heating can bring to a home is one of the "benefits" of installing such technology.
"The fact that you have got under-floor heating is something that people look for," he said.
The spokesman added that it is a "very fast growing sector" of the home improvement market because it offers the "real comfort factor" of having warm feet at home.
Having a well-maintained kitchen is often spoken of as one of the most important factors when selling a house.
"Unless you have got slippers or shoes on, nobody wants to walk on cold tiles or cold wood. That is a real incentive - it is comfort," he said.
QWP Vitrex supplies tiling tools, safety equipment, and a small range of hand tools to home centres and distributors.
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews its 2013 Kitchens (14/11/2012)
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews Its Latest Additional Products (06/07/2012)
- The best kitchens 'combine practical innovations and good looks' (02/07/2011)
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews Its Latest Stunning Timber Veneer Walnut Kitchen Range (21/04/2011)
- KBBC Kitchens Reviews The Latest In Contemporary Kitchen Design (18/04/2011)