New appliance offers more kitchen space and a bar area ★★★★★
An innovative new kitchen appliance has been revealed by a catering device manufacturing company which may be suitable for people who enjoy holding cocktail parties.
Although originally aimed at caterers, the device would be ideal for people who like to hold parties and need a bar but who do not have the space or desire to have a permanent drinks station installed.
When not in use, the Two in One can be discretely hidden. When the appliance comes out, it can be quickly and easily changed from a bar to a kitchen with hobs, sinks and chopping areas.
Cocktails have had something of a resurgence in recent years, boosted by the appearance of classic drinks such as the Old Fashioned and the Martini in television shows like Mad Men and Boardwalk Empire.
- ETDS Has Hit the Market (29/08/2012)
- ETDS Has Arrived and is Exclusive to KBBC Kitchens (29/08/2012)
- Baumatic Introduces Compact Kitchen Appliance Range (23/03/2011)
- Environmentally-friendly kitchens and appliances are 'the in thing' (28/02/2011)
- Breville unveils new combination kitchen appliance (24/02/2011)