People should take care over kitchen appliances, says expert ★★★★★
People deciding on new interior products for their kitchen should be careful and take their time because the room is "the most significant part of [the] home".
That is according to John Burdon, the chief executive officer of kitchen worktop dealers Just Marble, who says that choosing the correct kitchen appliances and other products is as important as getting the overall kitchen design right.
The chief executive officer said that another important element of the kitchen is what material to use for surfaces.
"The kitchen is the most significant part of home, thus you have to be very careful at the time of choosing its interior products," he said.
"Granite worktops are perfect because these are simple to use and easy to clean. Plus, it has good resistance power that is very necessary for kitchen work."
Mr Burdon is not the first person to recommend granite as a kitchen work surface. Earlier this week, designer Dale Dillard said the material was ideal for its durability.
- ETDS Has Hit the Market (29/08/2012)
- ETDS Has Arrived and is Exclusive to KBBC Kitchens (29/08/2012)
- Baumatic Introduces Compact Kitchen Appliance Range (23/03/2011)
- Environmentally-friendly kitchens and appliances are 'the in thing' (28/02/2011)
- Breville unveils new combination kitchen appliance (24/02/2011)