Range kitchen cookers combine the old and the new ★★★★★
Range cookers allow homeowners to mix the old and the new in their kitchens, according to manufacturer Rangemaster.
In a feature in Period Living magazine, the company said these ovens ooze old-fashioned style.
Indeed, they could look perfect in a country-style cottage, creating a sense of warmth and acting as a real focal point.
However, today's versions are incredibly cutting-edge in terms of technology, so homeowners don't have to sacrifice cooking power by investing in one.
"A key feature of the Rangemaster kitchen is that all of your appliances can match each other," the manufacturer explained.
"For example you can choose a cream cooker and match it with a cream fridge, wine storage unit and sink, providing you with complete control of the design and feel of your room."
In November's issue of Kitchens Bedrooms & Bathrooms, interior design expert Elspeth Pridham said range cookers are becoming an increasingly popular addition to the kitchen.
She said they create a cosy atmosphere in the kitchen and provide greater capacity than a standard oven, which is great for busy family homes.
- ETDS Has Hit the Market (29/08/2012)
- ETDS Has Arrived and is Exclusive to KBBC Kitchens (29/08/2012)
- Baumatic Introduces Compact Kitchen Appliance Range (23/03/2011)
- Environmentally-friendly kitchens and appliances are 'the in thing' (28/02/2011)
- Breville unveils new combination kitchen appliance (24/02/2011)